What's On Your MIND???


Everytime I open the Facebook webpage…the first thing I have a look at is…Notifications for sure J…The next I scrutinize is the box saying…”What’s on my mind?”… Then starts my extrication… Digging up mind on what happened in the whole day… Things so strong or may be strange… And the best of the lot takes up my status place…

Our Brains are a big big store…acting as cache…keeping a lot stored in it (just the study material evaporates at the time we need it)… knowledge, emotions, smiles, sadness, etc all kept reserved in here… Sometimes I feel that the above question is so damn unfair… On our mind is so much…

We have the past on our mind…some happenings gloomy and some gleeful…some thrilling and some down-hearted… We have the present on our mind…things to be done now… We have the future… “what next?” always trod in our thinking…We have emotions on our mind constantly… We have the devotion on our mind for the work we are here to do…

There are people who stay on Facebook all the time, do change the status every now and then… But do they really put what exactly is on their minds?? Let others be apart, Do we ourselves put exactly what is going through us always?? Frankly, I don’t… And many don’t too… There are things we like to share with people and we put them… But there are those few things we secure in our hearts or may be with those few whom we share all with… This is general human tendency I presume…

Hence I reckon…may be Facebook should ask… “What I want to share today?” instead… Coz our stores are vast and we show just a bit of it, not all… We do have a concealed World of our own even if we are so available on Facebook…

P.S. I love you Facebook even then. J

Comments

  1. There is always this side of our's which we donot like to share.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting pick!!
    but i guess its wht we choose to put up... u can put up exactly wht's on ur mind if u like.... ofcourse at ur own risk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amu: u try n let me know the results Amu...i'll do it next :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It takes a lot to pen things down...
It'll take a minute for you to comment... never deprive us of the pleasure :)

Popular posts from this blog

The 'First' Time!

An Art of Being Apart

The Expression!