Love Thy Parents!!!


Plagiarized from a friend’s status on Facebook…”Certain things are best when choreographed naturally”…so true n so genuine…and the best example for this…relation with parents…

The day I was born, by default I got my parents…there was no option kept by the Almighty…as in choose between the people…but I guess He knows better who can be comfortable n taken care of by whom…and so this beautiful alliance is a gift to us at birth I guess…

MOM n DAD…two best humans on this earth…most lovable n most adorable…every kid has a special place in their heart for these Angels of Solace…and I am no exception to this Golden Rule…

They are the inspiration…the way they manage the home and the workplace both together and in sync is something to be looked upon at…

They are the motivators…it’s for their sheer support n love that both of us…me n my Bro have been able to be on the road to our dreams…

They are the instillers…putting up all good values into us…they have made us able to rise up in life…

They are the inceptors…introducing all the new ideas and thoughts which are helpful in facing the mean World…

They are the healers…any wound, any worry, any bad state of health or even a sneeze…they are surely there to take care…

They are the lovers…pampering us to the extreme…but still maintaining the discipline in our lives…

They are the teachers…teach us to love and care…teach us to differentiate between real n unreal…

They are the readers…read our minds and read between the lines…

All I know is…They are the BEST!!!

Still remember those days when I was in a dilemma to wait an year for my dream to be achieved or crush it by myself…Mum and Dad came to me and lend their complete support on going for my ambition…and for their hopes and prayers…m here on the roll…pursuing what my heart wanted and not what others thought of…

In childhood, a fight between me n Mayank (that’s my bro) use to tempt me to make statements like “I don’t want to stay here n will shift to the hostel”…and see that tear in my Mom’s eyes…now that I actually comply with the proclamation…I miss them every day of the week…and stay here just with a hope of getting back home every weekend from the start of the week…and even after 3 years…they eagerly wait for me to come…the day I tell them that it’s not possible…there is a visible disappointment in their voices…all they do is lure me for coming to abode…that can be for delicious food that they both cook …

As a child, I never did understand what they meant to me...but staying away I learnt…they mean everything to me…my happiness, my pleasure n my smile…

Love Mummy, Love Dada…endlessly and ceaselessly!!!

Comments

  1. beautiful! You yell at them, you fight with them, you curse them... but in the end.. they are everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed!!they are life to us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely wrote gurl!!
    Superb work!! n completely agreeable too!! :)
    great goin! keep bloggin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great yaaarr..only a fool wudnt agree to that!!
    will surely wait for ur next blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx Aj!! wil surely update soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah.. seriously.. they can even read the silence of their children... n as ur frnd wrote, m also eagerly waiting for ur nxt blog...
    it was truely, truely, truely... pata nahi.. mai words mai baya nahi kar pa rahi...
    keep writing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aadi: thnx aadi...luv ya!!
    @Anu: thnx dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely written post

    One More point that I would like to add is the way they never let us down in front of others and reprimand us when we are alone .

    They don't even have the minute idea of what we are doing . In fact what we are doing might be very small but they would always make it sound like something big in front of others making us feel good

    Last but not the least let me sign off with a quote I made

    "Dad's Silence and Mom's Nagging always have the same effect "

    Thank You Dad , Thank you Mom
    Your posts are really touching . Could do with a bit of editing and avoiding that ... can be really cool . Keep up the tempo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey one more awesome blog...you are improving with every blog...keep it continue..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It takes a lot to pen things down...
It'll take a minute for you to comment... never deprive us of the pleasure :)

Popular posts from this blog

The 'First' Time!

An Art of Being Apart

The Expression!