A Toast to Friendship!!!



Come February…comes the month of love…coz 14th of it marks the Valentine’s Day…

Come August…comes the month of friendship…coz the 1st Sunday marks the friendship day…

I question…is there a need for any such particular day or time to tell our beloved that “I love you”???

And I answer…may be no…but yes…a “no” coz we don’t need an occasion for spilling our heart out…and a “yes” coz that gives an official chance to celebrate…our friendship…our love…

1st August this year will be a toast to the companionship…and I here take the opportunity to thank and tell all my pals that they are just wonderful…

People gel along easily…but all don’t get the much coveted title of “A friend”…few are those who win it…and minimal are those who keep it...

Cruising through life…I made friends…all different yet similar…some like me…some unlike me…some heads…and some tails…but having a very peculiar common character…love for me…as I have for them…

Early childhood…naïve about the thing…loved being with a girl…n still enjoy her presence in my life…

As I grew…came to know about it…made few connects…and relish that link with them till date…

In the transition phase…talked to many…but found happiness with a handful…and will…forever…

In the decisive times…had some whom I could trust on…and I behold that trust even today…

And now…when I learnt what friends mean…I have a basket of cute nuts around me…whom I share, scare, stare and spare…

A series named F.R.I.E.N.D.S. became a history on television…that’s coz all can relate to it…each character…each emotion…each prank…n moreover…the love…

So for all the lovely lovely people that I have…all of you are just rocking guys…very lovable…very amiable…and the “BEST” I could’ve got for all the happiness…all the sorrows…all the fights…all the enjoyment…all the love…all the laughter…all those albums…all those treats…all those times together…and all the support you lend me some way or the other…

Only a message which I want to convey you all is… “I’ll be there for YOU…coz you’re there for ME too” …

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Long Live our Companionship…

Comments

  1. nice post yarr!
    happy friendship day to u tooo! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sid :thanks yaar...wish u d same!!! :)
    @Namita : thanks dear...appreciated!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. on eve of friendship day, i do admit that i salute your creativity........ keep it working for goodness....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mithun : that was one great comment dear!! thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. exactly what i had on my mind..
    great yaar..pls continue to post..
    tc..enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Aj: surely!! thnx for appreciaton...n yep that's what we think about friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww... sach mein!!!! mast!!! and this friendship day was sooo much fun! wasnt it!? cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Amu : yep!! i loved the change this time...n it was a great weather i must say..or rains could've crushed our plans easily....

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome didzz... go ahead...

    sorry for being so late,... actually, tests chal rahe hain, isliye dekh hi nahi payi...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It takes a lot to pen things down...
It'll take a minute for you to comment... never deprive us of the pleasure :)

Popular posts from this blog

The 'First' Time!

An Art of Being Apart

The Expression!