Dating BOOKS!!!! :)


I have exams every six months…and the period just prior to it is awful for all the normal students like “me”…

At the start of the semester, I am always relaxed and chillaxed thinking “Exams khatam…chalo kuch din books ki shakal bhi nahi dekhna hai….yippeee…” but this wonderful ecstatic feeling doesn’t stay for long…i.e. this period ends in whiskers…and again exams are back…and with a bang for sure…banging my head…and then those merry words change to “Yaar abhi to exam khatam hui thi….fir se????”

Overcoming the inertia somehow, I start dating my subject books (that almost gives the feeling to me)…n trust me these dates are horrible at the start…getting acquainted with the study thing after a long long gap (which actually seems short) is very distressing…

After few sessions of knowing each other…we get accustomed to spend more and more time with each other though the emotions are still hard…and as the exams near…as if it’s time to get committed…I start showing the love for each of them no matter how I had been treating them previously…along with them I even start showing my increased respect towards the Almighty for that additional help and support for the D-Day…I believe God has very busy times after every six months coz of the work load students bestow upon him…” Bhagwaan is baar nikal dena saare subjects…agle baar se pakka padhungi” are those chants which He might have been pakofied of hearing since ages…but still it remains unvaried…

For the toppers its quite easy to spend time with the books…but then…for me…I try try try…having 3 dates this year…I jumble up all of them…every subject partially understood…and when comes the time…I end up losing all my dates as I go through the exam phase…just with a hope that may be next time…we bond more with each other…and have a peaceful and fulfilling relationship…which gives me a pleasure in form of some satisfactory results…

Comments

  1. really nice.. i'm also commited with my books....
    I really love what you always write... keep writing... koi ho na ho, m here to appreciate you.. nice work didzzz!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey but I think you were dating umm okay fine Let it be :P

    Talking about Books , Well I would rather term my relationship with books as a One Night Stand rather than Dating them ..Time and Again My One Night stands have resulted in disastrous result !! :)

    Nice article ..Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx karthik...its very impossible for medicos i guess to have a one night stand...so dating is the need...lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice yaar . . .aftr reading dis,nw i'm more concerned abt my so called 'first date' wid prefinal books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. n pranit what all about ur 'first date'wid pi_ki?wen u wil concern about it??afteral its ur life's not 6 mnth's matter.more con on that ...padhai to hote rahegi...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It takes a lot to pen things down...
It'll take a minute for you to comment... never deprive us of the pleasure :)

Popular posts from this blog

The 'First' Time!

An Art of Being Apart

The Expression!