Life's Calling!!!


Career…Profession…Can there really be a single path for life, a single profile that your life fits into… I don’t know… I mean it is tough to figure out your true line of work when you are just into your early twenties… I know twenty years is too long when you take it as a singular time, but if I never did think on life so seriously before as what I am doing now… And yes!! I am confused for sure… Sounds paradoxical… But I know I am confused… Point is really how can one be sure of the single purpose life, when there may be a chance that life was not meant to be singular on the first place…
During Schooling, I was sure of being a Doctor, but never sneaked into the future…These things seldom bothered me… But then life does come to a juncture when you have to find time out for oneself and do that deep thinking about “What Next???” And comes up a cloud of perplexity, encompassing those various things which fill in the horizon after grads… I can imagine myself in those cartoon forms with numerous hazy thoughts all around and luring me towards self… Go for the dream or stay in reality…Many avenues available, but with the pros as well as the cons…As they say, “To each his own”… With all these, the future keeps getting mystifying…
 To add to the puzzle come few experienced theorists who give their own accounts on life… Learn how life moves for all, figure out the positives and try to accommodate them in… They are helpful indeed… But again, a many amplify this disorientation… Whose advice to go with and whose not… What suits me and what not… Chaos still going through the mind…
So you must have guessed that I am pretty much confused right now… Basically my present state is akin to a vagabond 22 years old trying to find her vocation and meanwhile compromising and adjusting to situations as and when they come… Well not a bad situation… Still a year left for me to think, still a year left before I choose a path… Still a year more to go for me to face the practicalities of life…
I know in future that, LIFE’S CALLING… I just wish the call sounds Wonderful to me…

Comments

  1. Haha . The Entire post is confusing :)

    I can understand your state of Mind :) - I know everybody passes through such a phase and you are in it right now .

    Let's Hope that the call from Life is not that of a Wrong Number or Missed Call :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats where I cross my fingers... please let that be a call :D :)
    thanks Karthik :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It takes a lot to pen things down...
It'll take a minute for you to comment... never deprive us of the pleasure :)

Popular posts from this blog

The 'First' Time!

An Art of Being Apart

The Expression!